Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jacknife Ruby




What do you love?

I adore creating first and foremost- bringing something that is an entity known only to my mind into reality is vital to my happiness.


What do you fear?

Open air heights. The highest I go is a pair of stillettos.


Have you ever faced death?

Yes, four times;dehydration, strangulation, assault and a spider bite. Oddly enough, at the brink of death's door I was completely calm.


What do you have in your pockets/purse right now?

Makeup, $25, 5 quarters,Tribal ID card, gift card,promoter's business card, birthday card, printout for pre-order Alexander McQueen book, bubble gum, pack of Parliaments, pink lighter, a pheasant feather, 4 ponytail holders, mini bottle of Theirry Mugler Angel, 3 coyote teeth,keys and a Dunny.

Do you have any reoccurring dreams? I've never in my life had the same dream twice.


If you could be anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? And what would you be doing?

I would be France with Cirque de Soleil


Imagine that you can fly. How would you do it?

I wouldn't! I'm scared of heights remember- total waste of power.


What does your favorite color mean to you?

I don't have one- I adore all colors-


If you could choose a time in your life to re-live, when would it be?

Probably my highschool years- but only if I could retain everything I know now.

No comments: